Let’s Grow Together
Join Our Team
One solution built by many brilliant minds. Fynn is fueled by a diverse team of talented individuals from data scientists to customer success managers. While we come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, our team is united by a common commitment to helping communities and their members succeed.
People are at the heart of everything we design, develop, and do. We create solutions that empower individuals and communities by giving them the tools they need to succeed.
We continuously generate creative ideas that deliver valuable solutions for seniors and those who care for them.
Each of our team members is called to speak freely, listen attentively, and create limitlessly. By sharing each of our unique talents, perspectives, and roles, we create products that strengthen teams and impact outcomes.
We build sophisticated products that simplify lives. Our promise is to deliver straightforward, easy-to-understand solutions tailored to the needs of users.
- Meaningful work
- Outstanding culture
- Smart people
- Innovative tech
Are you interested in working on a project that will improve the quality of life for customers and employees? Galerie Technology is looking for a Product Owner. This individual will help the team design, implement, and test exciting new features for web and mobile applications in an Agile environment while working from our corporate office in Atlanta.
The Product Owner will help define business requirements, groom the product backlog, and execute testing. They will need to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and customer needs while demonstrating a solid technical understanding of business analysis. To succeed in this role you should be an analytical thinker while able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person needs exceptional people skills and should enjoy creative problem solving.
- Work hand-in-hand with UI/UX to elicit and document business requirements from project stakeholders across all levels within an organization, from owner to end user
- Document requirements in user stories that are easy to understand, testable, and traceable
- Develop workflows
- Write acceptance criteria using business-driven development language
- Work closely with the product manager on product roadmap, backlog grooming, prioritization of requirements, and sprint/release plans
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions
- Communicate effectively with developers and testers to answer questions about user stories and validate the end implementation of the requirements
- May be asked to give presentations or product demonstrations/training
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- 3+ or more years of business analyst experience
- Experience working on at least 1 complex SaaS project
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, and workflow diagrams such as Lucidchart
- Experienced with Agile software development
- 2+ years experience in healthcare, health insurance, Medicare, or senior living
No visa sponsorship available.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our career opportunities, benefits, and how we work.Contact